The day of our AGM and Conference is nearly here!
We will be all about moving from talking to action, as we learn from some churches who have begun to address the reality that abuse and SGBV are happening in our midst.
Please let Daniela know if you will be attending:
A few quick points to help us all prepare:
- Our second AGM will take place from 9.30 a.m. and will be done before tea.
- Mancom elections will be limited to electing a SGBV Survivor rep only. All other positions on Mancom are full!
- But there will be opportunity to volunteer for some important Subcommittees to take forward specific tasks. Please consider how you can get involved in making things happen!
- The conference will commence straight after tea, at around 10.30 am, until 15.30
- We have requested limited parking at the Renaissance Building behind Diakonia, on Maud Mfusi Street.
- If you cannot come to Durban, but would like to participate, please let me know, and we will link you online!